Author Topic: Listening to Coach Herrion...We hit a home run with this guy  (Read 225 times)

Offline GreenBison60

• Heisman
Listening to Coach Herrion...We hit a home run with this guy
« on: April 28, 2010, 07:39:11 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I am so glad DJ left and we got Herrion. I love everything about what he says. This is the type of coach i have been waiting for since Huck left. Thank You Hamrick. He wants MEN not Boy's. He mentioned getting the guys in the weight room and putting on MUSCLE. Talked about his teams would be good rebounding teams and would be good defensive teams. Also mentioned he would press and get after teams (Do you hear this DJ? He isn't afraid to press teams other than Salem and Brescia.) I really think this staff is going to bring some very good players in the next few years and have us playing at a higher level than DJ ever could have. If We can sign Cleveland Melvin and a couple more solid players and Spikes hits the weights hard and Kane can get Eligible (like they are saying they think he will be able to do now) and Pena stays along with a healthy Baines and Haymon, we could havbe a pretty darn good team next year. I can't weight to see what this staff will bring in after a year on the job. I really like the fact they are recruiting the North. Those kids just seem to be a tougher breed up there. This is looking better all the time.

HerdFans.com

Listening to Coach Herrion...We hit a home run with this guy
    « on: April 28, 2010, 07:39:11 PM »