Author Topic: everyone is running scared and blaming everything....  (Read 420 times)

Offline GreenBison60

• Heisman
everyone is running scared and blaming everything....
« on: June 05, 2010, 01:47:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Bob Marcum and Mark Snyder with a little help from Kopp is the people that killed Marshall and destroyed Marshall from being ready to move on to a bigger conference. It's that simple!!!!! People pulling funds is not the fault. It is Marshall's Football name being dragged thru the mud and an AD that downplayed the entire University. And people wouldn't have had to pull funds if it hadn't been for those TWO killing everything Marshall Football had built for 30 years. If people would have been pissed after 2 years of watching the worst D1 Head Coach in NCAA history instead of predicting 12-0 every year. And listening to Hanshew blow smoke up your arse, while most of you was saying Snyder was going to get it done and people that didn't think he would was not so smart. Then maybe we wouldn't have had to wait 5 years. So anyone blaming the ones that was tired of the crap and quit going to the games, maybe you should look into the mirror and think about when you wher singing the Snides praises and how you couldn't judge a COACH if a bad one hit you in the face. Just a freaking thought!!!!!!

HerdFans.com

everyone is running scared and blaming everything....
    « on: June 05, 2010, 01:47:30 PM »

Offline luvherd

Re: everyone is running scared and blaming everything....
    « Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 02:58:25 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I sat in the stands after driving 6 hours and bitched about Snyder. You didn't pull ur money because u didn't donate in the first place.
    MU Alum
    Big Green Member

Offline GreenBison60

• Heisman
    « Reply #2 on: June 05, 2010, 06:54:40 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Your right i didn't give to KO and Snyder. Lucky me!!!! And i won't give until they PROVE they can get it done. I don't just THROW my money away like you guys did for 5 years. I think Hamrick has a shot at getting it done, but i will wait to see the proof and not just keep throwing money away that has been a rat hole for 5 years. How did you like giving money the last 5 years and watch Marshall go backwards?

Offline Slice11

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 12:47:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Your right i didn't give to KO and Snyder. Lucky me!!!! And i won't give until they PROVE they can get it done. I don't just THROW my money away like you guys did for 5 years. I think Hamrick has a shot at getting it done, but i will wait to see the proof and not just keep throwing money away that has been a rat hole for 5 years. How did you like giving money the last 5 years and watch Marshall go backwards?

you are pathetic dude

Offline GreenBison60

• Heisman
    « Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 09:01:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • How'd Snyder turn out for ya? As I was telling you after year one? And you and others were in his corner until a Chimpanzee could see the truth.

Offline W0lfman

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 07:07:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You shouldnt make the keep comment throwing your money away because you dont.  You are getting exactly what you are paying for...at ticket to a sporting event.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2010, 07:07:30 PM »