Author Topic: Would you have been as p!ssed if the 69 had been scored by a national power???..  (Read 892 times)

Offline backontrack

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • For example(s)...OSU, Texas, USC, Oklahoma...as opposed to those ***********....

HerdFans.com

Offline goherdcj05

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Yeah, it just wouldn't have stung quite as bad.
    We will NEVER forget...11/14/1970

Offline luvherd

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • 69 points is never ever acceptable. It just hurts who got them.
    MU Alum
    Big Green Member

Offline CoachA10

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They're a top ten team...they are a national power.  Just not a perennial national power.  This will be their break out year.

Offline elginherd

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • For example(s)...OSU, Texas, USC, Oklahoma...as opposed to those ***********....

In a word, yes.

Reason: The defensive unit's effort on Saturday was worse than the defensive effort at the Pro Bowl last February.
    In memory of Dr Daniel P Babb who taught so much to so many.

Offline Banshee

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I remember Florida being ranked #1 only putting up 49 against the herd in '01.  NOt like they were pulling any punches and not trying to score 100 on us.  69 is terrible, could've been near 100.  I like what Houston did to their coordinator that failed miserably, correct the problem and move on.  Why wait?

Offline jstherd

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Like it or not, WVU is a top ten team and will BEAT Oklahome this year.

Offline goherd24

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They are NOT a top ten team by mid season unless they fix that defense. Because big 12 teams will stop WVU, but they wont ve able to stop them ever. 8-4 is what they are looking at, and 3-9 next year

Offline BooneCo.4Herd

• Varsity
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They are NOT a top ten team by mid season unless they fix that defense. Because big 12 teams will stop WVU, but they wont ve able to stop them ever. 8-4 is what they are looking at, and 3-9 next year

The way the system WVU runs, works is not to stop people with the defense, just to stop them once or twice and allow the Xbox offense they run out score everyone  by large margins. I truly believe that Holgerson does not care who he does it too, that is how much of a prick he is. James Madison is next and Maryland beat William and Mary 7-6, they will put up the same score and more on them given the opportunity. There are three games that will be tests for them, Texas, and Oklahoma as they probably have the best defenses that may stop the offense, and OSU as that game could be an absolute shoot out and who ever scores last wins.
    SAVE THE CHEERLEADER....SAVE THE WORLD

Offline CoachA10

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • All the WVU defense needs to do is stop the opponent one more time than their offense gets stopped.

Online wasbarryb

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The score by the opponent isn't what had/has me pissed, it's the poor play by Marshall that upsets me. I was every bit as pissed off after the OU game last year as I am now. Missing tackles and playing like you're on barbiturates is what sets me off.

Offline Iam4theHerd

• Junior Varsity
    • Member Since 08/2012
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    The score by the opponent isn't what had/has me pissed, it's the poor play by Marshall that upsets me. I was every bit as pissed off after the OU game last year as I am now. Missing tackles and playing like you're on barbiturates is what sets me off.

Someone on the call in show said it looked like the defense was wearing straight jackets. I thought that was very good analogy.

HerdFans.com

Offline Carolina_Thor

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Like it or not, WVU is a top ten team and will BEAT Oklahome this year.

you're smoking crack

Offline FlyHawk98

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Guys I HATE WVU. Not because of this Marshall stuff, my hatred is straight personal. Having said that....

They are in fact a top 10 team. They are VERY good and are very capable of not only winning the Big 12 but the whole dang thing.

I'm not mad at them or anyone for scoring so many points, this isn't little league. If our guys can't grow a pair and go make the tackle then I could care less if the other team scores a million.

Offline firstate

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It is what it is.

They are good, have been good for a long time, and this year have a legitimate shot at losing 0 or 1 game.

They do play Oklahome at home this year.

Geno is amazing.

Wish he played for the herd.

Time will someday balance things out.

Offline cutmeopenibleedgreen

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Guys I HATE WVU. Not because of this Marshall stuff, my hatred is straight personal. Having said that....

They are in fact a top 10 team. They are VERY good and are very capable of not only winning the Big 12 but the whole dang thing.

I'm not mad at them or anyone for scoring so many points, this isn't little league. If our guys can't grow a pair and go make the tackle then I could care less if the other team scores a million.

This. You guys dont really think for a second that if Doc can hang 70 on WCU, he won't do it? You're delusional if you don't think that. Remember what the BP teams did to buffalo? Sometimes, it just has to happen, and unfortunately it was to us.
    "What day is it, son?" "Game Day." "What day?"  "Game Day!" "Thats Right! Time to play till the whistle blows!"

Offline Greg H

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • No.  I don't think Doc would do it.  But not mad at WVU doing it.

HerdFans.com