Author Topic: Wvu game is over, we got spanked, No more post about it!!!  (Read 283 times)

Offline Herdrulz29

Wvu game is over, we got spanked, No more post about it!!!
« on: September 05, 2012, 05:22:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Who cares what our worst loss is or whatever. The game is done, no going back. We have a great offensive team, We have a schedule that points to every game being won by THE HERD for the rest of the season because no team that we are going to play, can match us point for point. So no MORE TALKING ABOUT LAST WEEK!!!

HerdFans.com

Wvu game is over, we got spanked, No more post about it!!!
    « on: September 05, 2012, 05:22:30 PM »

Offline gcherd

Re: Wvu game is over, we got spanked, No more post about it!!!
    « Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 06:52:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • How 'bout we never talk about them EVER again! They are now just like over 100 other Division 1-A teams we do not play....the series was awful for us & thank goodness it's over (the 2010 choke job still makes me ill). I hope it's renewed someday but not until we have proven ourselves in our current conference. It's time to get back to "playing for championships" like we did in 1-AA (Southern Conference) & the MAC; let's forget about those 'Eerdiots up north. Since Pat White arrived on campus followed by Geno Smith they have been livin' the dream, which just happened to coinside with Marcum hiring Snyder. They owned us for 6 of 8 games (1997 & 2010 were very competitive); the Mountaineers won them all but I'm over it and ready to move on. Get 'er done in Conference USA, Doc! Your fan base wants to get back to the glory days of Pennington/Leftwich & 1-AA! Go Herd! We Are Marshall; home of the greatest fans in college football!

HerdFans.com

Re: Wvu game is over, we got spanked, No more post about it!!!
    « Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 06:52:19 PM »