Author Topic: Kane  (Read 4397 times)

Offline herdman22

Kane
« on: March 23, 2013, 11:00:08 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Got a program while at Rupp Thursday.  Has a season in review section.  First triple double of the season:  Deandre Kane against Hofstra.

HerdFans.com

Kane
    « on: March 23, 2013, 11:00:08 AM »

Offline goherd24

Re: Kane
    « Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 11:06:15 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Got a program while at Rupp Thursday.  Has a season in review section.  First triple double of the season:  Deandre Kane against Hofstra.

That followee by an article on us losing to hofstra? And going on to a miserable season? Sorry to bring ain clouds but who cares about a triple double,  when we just lost almost 20 games

Offline GreenBison60

• Heisman
    « Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 11:09:42 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Did it say he had 12 TO's in one game? 7 in another? Just trying to keep it real.

Online tnherdfan

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • All American
    • Member Since 04/2012
    « Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 11:57:05 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Way to keep it negative on here! Maybe some of you can go practice booing an Easter Egg hunt.

Offline luvherd

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2013, 12:30:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Lets all hope he stays.
    MU Alum
    Big Green Member

Offline GreenBison60

• Heisman
    « Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 12:43:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Not being negative, just being REAL....look it up. You have to take the good with the bad and there was as much bad as the good, even with the great Deandre Kane.

Offline luvherd

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2013, 12:54:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I think Kane just needs a coach. DJ and Herrion both demanded little discipline.
    MU Alum
    Big Green Member

Online svherd

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2013, 12:59:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's all fluffy bunnies and rainbows!

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

Offline GreenBison60

• Heisman
    « Reply #8 on: March 23, 2013, 01:02:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You are right he needs a coach. But he also needs to realize it's a TEAM. Not his TEAM.

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2013, 02:17:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Why is Kane always singled out?  Despite being our best.  It's personal with these clowns - 24 and 60
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Online svherd

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2013, 02:25:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Why is Kane always singled out?  Despite being our best.  It's personal with these clowns - 24 and 60

I have to agree. I think the kid has done a hell of a job this year under tough circumstances. It is about the team but a personal accomplishment should be acknowledged. Jmo

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

Offline BuyNtelos4

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2013, 02:54:45 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • and 2 that hate him are louder than 100 that love him... Keep bashing him, run him off.  If you thought this year was bad, what are you going to think next year once he's gone and we don't win 10 games??

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2013, 02:54:45 PM »

Offline mubowhunter

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2013, 05:05:56 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • 2nd team Conference USA deserves better than this!

Offline Herdfan2005

« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2013, 06:01:10 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I have a feeling that he isnt going to stay.

Offline Herd-nficent

« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2013, 07:44:44 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I forget....how well did we do the games he missed with the injured hand?????
    "What we see depends on what we look for"

Offline Herdfan2005

« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2013, 08:59:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I know I will get bashed for saying this but its the god honest truth. I have heard this from several players.  His ego hurt this team this year. 

Offline kjh

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2013, 11:27:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I know I will get bashed for saying this but its the god honest truth. I have heard this from several players.  His ego hurt this team this year. 
    That makes it believable since "it's the God honest truth". Bashing Kane is a.obsession for you losers. Who will you all turn your venom on when FB comes around. Hopefully Dre does not read this crap, but if he does, you could not blame him for leaving. Some of those types that comment so negatively don't deserve a winner, cause nothing pleases you.

Offline Herdfan2005

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2013, 09:32:47 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That makes it believable since "it's the God honest truth". Bashing Kane is a.obsession for you losers. Who will you all turn your venom on when FB comes around. Hopefully Dre does not read this crap, but if he does, you could not blame him for leaving. Some of those types that comment so negatively don't deserve a winner, cause nothing pleases you.

Should I meet up with you with all of the players from last years team and have them tell you?   I am not bashing Kane I am just telling you what was wrong with this team last year.  Not my opinion but its the TEAMS opinion.

Offline girthyherdon

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2013, 06:21:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Should I meet up with you with all of the players from last years team and have them tell you?   I am not bashing Kane I am just telling you what was wrong with this team last year.  Not my opinion but its the TEAMS opinion.
    I'll put a Benjamin on it right now that Shaq or Pitts didn't say that crap.

Offline The Right Stuff

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2013, 06:59:57 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • At times I thought Kane looked pretty good and other times when he got frustrated it appeared that he didn't give a darn.  This is where coaching comes in.  TH should have taken him out and settled him down instead of letting the situation snow ball on Dre.  Everything starts at the top.

TRS
    MU 71

Offline luvherd

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2013, 07:03:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • At times I thought Kane looked pretty good and other times when he got frustrated it appeared that he didn't give a darn.  This is where coaching comes in.  TH should have taken him out and settled him down instead of letting the situation snow ball on Dre.  Everything starts at the top.

TRS
    MU 71

Bingo
    MU Alum
    Big Green Member

Offline Herdfan2005

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2013, 07:19:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'll put a Benjamin on it right now that Shaq or Pitts didn't say that crap.

Well you can have that Benny because those three were extremely close.  When I said last years team I meant this years team.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2013, 07:19:43 PM »

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2013, 10:19:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • If any of them were half the player Kane is I might care.  And no shaq didn't say that and wouldn't. 

Surprised the guys didn't play better without him - the rest of the team would be better served to work on game vs casting blame

Lastly same source said Kane problem last year not Coleman who was a great kid ( nevermind he was totally uncoachable)
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline Marshall#1

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2013, 09:28:31 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Lets all hate on our best player lol if we didn't have Kane this year then we would of lost a whole lot more games, he's the leader of our team and kept it together, no respect for him. Lets hope he stay and continues his career in green. Go Kane and Go Herd! 

Offline Iam4theHerd

• Junior Varsity
    • Member Since 08/2012
    « Reply #24 on: March 25, 2013, 02:37:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Whatever Kane does, I wish him the best now and in his future. Getting your degree is big in my book. 

HerdFans.com

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2013, 02:37:55 PM »