Author Topic: Internet tapping  (Read 284 times)

Offline spaldy

• All American
  • Member Since 10/2009
Internet tapping
« on: May 08, 2013, 08:27:11 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• A serious question to the forum.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/08/us/politics/obama-may-back-fbi-plan-to-wiretap-web-users.html?partner=rssnyt&emc=rss&_r=1&

Do you believe that this is intended for crime/terrorism prevention?   

I don't but was under the impression they were already doing it anyway. 

“This year will go down in history. For the first time a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient and the world will follow our lead into the future.” —Adolf Hitler, 1935

Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution: "Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States."

HerdFans.com

Internet tapping
    « on: May 08, 2013, 08:27:11 AM »

Offline luvherd

Re: Internet tapping
    « Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 12:13:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I have no problem with the govt reading my posts and websites I enter, as long as it remains confidential to law enforcement folks.
    MU Alum
    Big Green Member

Offline Scottyo614

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 12:53:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I have no problem with the govt reading my posts and websites I enter, as long as it remains confidential to law enforcement folks.

Then you gotta ask what do we consider law enforcement? I mean if the government can summon you to be arrested for what you view I'd see them as law. I see it as a way to give away more of our rights

Offline iherdya

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 10:36:16 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

I would say WikiLeaks have shown nothing is confidential.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 10:36:16 AM »