Author Topic: TOP QB's of 2013 (just sharing)  (Read 2772 times)

Offline marshallz13

Re: TOP QB's of 2013 (just sharing)
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2013, 12:13:55 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm glad for all the players included on the list(Cato, Shuler, Hoskins).

Hoskins is a huge red zone threat and is underrated at making key plays and making huge plays when needed.

Shuler is a great slot guy who is good underneath and in the middle of the field and might have a chance to go somewhat high in the NFL draft should he decide to go that route. Could be like a version of Welker or Brown.

Anyway I hope all of them continue to make plays. They have bright futures!

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2013, 12:13:55 AM »

Offline goherd24

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2013, 02:21:19 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • compare him to any coach you want and tell me who had three players with comparable numbers to Cato, Shuler and Hoskins? Without even mentioning Grooms, the punter, Hunter, Holmes, Butler etc etc.....all after just three yrs.....spin away now smart aleck

This is simple.... how many wins did doc get with his all world players?

I want wins, whethwr they come from excellebtly coached 2 star or no star players or badly coached 5 star players. Just win. That is how success is ultimately judged, and asof now, Doc has been unsuccessful with more losses than wins.

Offline banker

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2013, 08:42:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Freshman and sophomores don't win many games and that's what Doc has had to play with the last few years. Some people like to ignore the fact that we had 9 seniors last year and two of those were brand new to the program. We only had 6 seniors on the field in spring camp last year.

All of our most talented players last year, except Dobson, were underclassmen in 2012. Those are Doc's recruits. This is the year Doc's players take the lead and have the maturity and experience to pull it off. If they don't perform this year then we have the wrong guy, but anything up to this point in his tenure can't really be used to form any meaningful conclusion.

Offline BHFIOHIO

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2013, 09:31:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • how many wins did you get with snides twostars?

Offline HerdHead

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2013, 04:02:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • compare him to any coach you want and tell me who had three players with comparable numbers to Cato, Shuler and Hoskins? Without even mentioning Grooms, the punter, Hunter, Holmes, Butler etc etc.....all after just three yrs.....spin away now smart aleck

BHFIOHIO,
    Even you have to admit doc's coaching (and, subsequently, winning) underachieved last year with more talent than ever on the sidelines.  I mean, there was no reason to not win at least 7 plus a bowl game last year, correct?
    « Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 04:38:25 PM by HerdHead »

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2013, 04:10:56 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Even you have to admit doc's coaching (and, subsequently, winning) underachieved last year with more talent than ever on the sidelines.  I mean, there was no reason to not win at least 7 plus a bowl game last year, correct?
    . Even though you weren't talking to me I'll jump in and say yes and furthermore I think doc and Snyder under achieved a game or two Every year
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

Offline luvherd

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2013, 04:18:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I have been somewhat suspect of Doc from Day One. IMO, this year pushes him to one or the othe side of an accepatble coach. I hope he does well but....
    MU Alum
    Big Green Member

Offline Big Ol' Hillbilly

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2013, 08:17:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Sometimes the most tiny, immature men claim to be both big and old. I suppose when a hillbilly can't win a given debate with intelligence, regressing to grade school humor is about all that can be expected.

Numero uno, my screen name has nothing to do with me, my personality, body shape, or age and everything to do with a former boss of mine.

Numero dos, I actually like BHFIOHIO. We have some good conversations about growing gardens, etc. I enjoy reading what he posts. I just find it hilarious every time he uses sayings like "far out". I picture Greg Brady every time. He keeps his posts short & sweet, he's not a know-it-all, he doesn't try to make everyone else feel stupid. YOU on the other hand...

Have just thrown off the gloves, my friend... Ralphie and Scott Farkus... Round 2... Immaturity will reign supreme
    « Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 08:27:08 PM by Big Ol' Hillbilly »

Offline BHFIOHIO

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2013, 08:40:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Sorry dude..........I didnt pick up on the pic you posted but I see your drift now. You da man

Truth is I was the perect age for the happening but I was clueless. At age 66 I am still trying to recapture those times

"..no reason to get excited..
      so letus not talk falsely now
      the hour is getting late......       Jimmi - All Along The Watchtower

Offline BHFIOHIO

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2013, 09:40:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • see what I mean? That shoulda been

I get your drift not see your drift

Gettin old

Bummer

Offline _sturt_

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2013, 11:17:38 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Numero uno, my screen name has nothing to do with me, my personality, body shape, or age and everything to do with a former boss of mine.

Numero dos, I actually like BHFIOHIO. We have some good conversations about growing gardens, etc. I enjoy reading what he posts. I just find it hilarious every time he uses sayings like "far out". I picture Greg Brady every time. He keeps his posts short & sweet, he's not a know-it-all, he doesn't try to make everyone else feel stupid. YOU on the other hand...

Have just thrown off the gloves, my friend... Ralphie and Scott Farkus... Round 2... Immaturity will reign supreme

Yikes. Really?

Pardon my confusion, Farkus, but are you offended because you don't think you're actually immature?... and this is how you prove it?... hmmmm...

...Or, maybe instead you are offended because I fail to realize the intensity/degree of your immaturity?... and this is how you prove it?... equally plausible.

Either way... congrats on your success, I suppose.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 11:32:08 PM by _sturt_ »

Offline _sturt_

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2013, 09:57:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Numero uno, my screen name has nothing to do with me, my...

Forgive the interruption, but I think you said it best yourself...

HerdFans.com

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2013, 09:57:16 PM »

Offline HerdHead

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2013, 01:41:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • BHFIOHIO??

HerdFans.com

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2013, 01:41:18 PM »