Author Topic: Grooms arrested  (Read 1486 times)

Offline goherd24

Re: Grooms arrested
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2013, 06:31:05 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • No I will not. I never beat up a woman and some of the stupid things I did in HS are not the same as doing these things as a college D1 athlete.

Haha it is, they just get caught. You may not have hit a woman but we got in fights, destroyed peoples personal property, egging people's cars, stealing a road sign, mailbox bashing, all of those things. Obstructing is a bogus charge, and lying to an officer, whobhasnt done that? No officer I wasn't speeding.... Lol

I just crack up at the hypocrisy of the justice league when these kids mess up. That's all. None of us know what he did at this point so let's wait before we lynch him up

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2013, 06:31:05 PM »

Offline FlyHawk98

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2013, 07:37:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well I said that if the charges held up.

BTW, when I got the opportunity to play college football I didn't ruin it by getting in trouble with the law.... MULTIPLE TIMES.

Offline TexasHerdFan

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2013, 09:02:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The question that comes to my mind is did he order pizza last night?

Offline HaveUherd

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2013, 10:43:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • According to Eyewitness News the police was called to an apartment twice within two hours. The second time they came his girlfriend had a bloody nose. Then they found a bottle of booze smashed on the bathroom floor hard enough to break the tile and other evidence.

Offline goherd24

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2013, 10:59:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well I said that if the charges held up.

BTW, when I got the opportunity to play college football I didn't ruin it by getting in trouble with the law.... MULTIPLE TIMES.

Granted, but you also were not underage when you played, committing crime every time you drank beer, and in the middle of Huntington feeling invincible like these guys do. This puts a damper on the whole feeling. I believe he should be dismissed from the team as well, just suvks because he could have been a really special talent

Online herd2win

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2013, 11:38:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well....we did not use him against ECU and there must have been a reason.  I know this incident happened later but I wonder if something was already brewing.

We see why Tali got the majority of the carries this year.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2013, 11:38:58 PM »