Author Topic: CUSA web site says:  (Read 731 times)

Offline Collis P

CUSA web site says:
« on: November 30, 2013, 08:54:32 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The Championship game will be on ESPN2  at  Noon est -  Dec 7th  - and the site will be announced late Sunday evening..............................................
    S M I L E -

HerdFans.com

CUSA web site says:
    « on: November 30, 2013, 08:54:32 PM »

Offline ShawHerd

Re: CUSA web site says:
    « Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 09:09:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • If the game ends up being in Texas does that mean the game will be at 11:00 central time?
    "I have heard people talk about the healing process - that sounds good - or closure," Dawson told the Los Angeles Times. "I don't know what closure is, but that area of my life will never be closed. But I feel alive again. I feel I can smile again."

Offline TexasHerdFan

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 09:16:40 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That is correct Shaw.

Offline ShawHerd

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 09:22:38 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I was thinking had it been 2 hours and 10:00 then the game would have been crazy early. Wasn't for sure.

Even 11:00 is early for a football game.
    "I have heard people talk about the healing process - that sounds good - or closure," Dawson told the Los Angeles Times. "I don't know what closure is, but that area of my life will never be closed. But I feel alive again. I feel I can smile again."

Offline herd2win

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 11:25:00 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • If the game is at Rice there will be a gigantic empty stadium....if we are lucky enough to play at the Joan then we need to promote the heck out of the game to have a solid crowd for this team.

Offline carolinaherdfan

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2013, 11:38:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It makes little. Difference...we play for championships. The big one is the Liberty Bowl. If MU continues to play at the level they played last Friday...We could play the game in Alaska...wouldn't make much difference. Marshall is great again...

Offline TomorrowHERD

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2013, 03:42:56 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It makes little. Difference...we play for championships. The big one is the Liberty Bowl. If MU continues to play at the level they played last Friday...We could play the game in Alaska...wouldn't make much difference. Marshall is great again...

WhooHoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If we are going to have the game in Anchorage, party at my house!!!!!!!!! ;)  I am actually pricing the trip to Mempiss.  $1200 for the flight alone though, and I only have 2 days off.  But I am still considering it.  $1700 right now is a big chunk since I am trying to buy a condo. 

"I am for a government that is rigorously frugal and simple. Were we directed from Washington when to sow, when to reap, we should soon want bread."
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
    "I predict future hapiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."-Thomas Jefferson
    http://www.cnmi-guide.com/ipg/islandlife/saipan2/

Offline BuyNtelos4

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2013, 03:47:51 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

We've made a hell of a turn around so far under Doc.  If we blow out our liberty bowl opponent we can say great again, and that's still pushing it a little.  We are very much in the road to greatness.  Worst thing we can do is count our chickens before they hatch. 

Offline MarshallGrad

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 05:24:56 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I hope we are great again. For now, what we know is that we played a great game again  -which certainly feels great again. If we take CUSA and the Liberty Bowl, I'd be on board of the "we are great again" train.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 05:24:56 AM »