Author Topic: Hamrick & Holliday  (Read 213 times)

Offline BuyNtelos4

Hamrick & Holliday
« on: December 01, 2013, 11:55:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Wonder when they actually find this out??  9:00 just like us?? If so that is also BS on conferences part.  I have read that he was preciousky informed about the decision to alter the formula in the boards, but I can't imagine him not trying to smother some of the flames today created by the media if he thought there was even a small chance we wouldn't be hosting.

If they did piss him off enough or he feels the conference screwed us, I'm confident If anyone can set their mind to getting us out of the conference, and succeeding, it is him. 

HerdFans.com

Hamrick & Holliday
    « on: December 01, 2013, 11:55:24 PM »

Offline HerdBlizz

Re: Hamrick & Holliday
    « Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 12:07:49 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • People are saying that on other boards that it's explained pretty well and the Marshall didn't get the shaft according to the rules.   I think we did.  but that doesn't matter ....Hamrick and the athletic dept should have known how it works.....The who crappy CUSA is really a joke.  The big 10 did everything they could do to get their team in the National title game.    Hell.....CUSA wasn't even smart enough 2-years ago to get Houston into a BCS game and that cost the conference about 15 mil on that great play....

HerdFans.com

Re: Hamrick & Holliday
    « Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 12:07:49 AM »