Author Topic: First all-inclusive #1-#128 2014 rankings I've seen...has us at #46...  (Read 507 times)

Offline backontrack

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's listed on something called College Football Universe (collegefootballuniverseblog.com)...the blogger's name is Justin Burnette, who's writer/editor for said publication, so I guess one could take all of this with a grain of salt...anyhow, we're rated #46, and the only team on our schedule rated above us is Rice at #45 (probably for incredible intelligence)...others are as follows: MTSU (#83), WKU (#86), FAU (#95), OU (#98), Akron (#104), ODU (#114), UAB (#119), FIU (#120), USM (#124), and Miami (#127), with Rhode Island N/A...interestingly, teams #3 and #4 in C-USA UTSA (#73) and North Texas (#75) were bypassed...nevertheless, it's a veritable treasure trove of the "Little Sisters of the Poor", right Dr. Gee???...speaking of WVU, they're #69 (and definitely NOT divine)...

HerdFans.com

Offline herdfan429

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's listed on something called College Football Universe (collegefootballuniverseblog.com)...the blogger's name is Justin Burnette, who's writer/editor for said publication, so I guess one could take all of this with a grain of salt...anyhow, we're rated #46, and the only team on our schedule rated above us is Rice at #45 (probably for incredible intelligence)...others are as follows: MTSU (#83), WKU (#86), FAU (#95), OU (#98), Akron (#104), ODU (#114), UAB (#119), FIU (#120), USM (#124), and Miami (#127), with Rhode Island N/A...interestingly, teams #3 and #4 in C-USA UTSA (#73) and North Texas (#75) were bypassed...nevertheless, it's a veritable treasure trove of the "Little Sisters of the Poor", right Dr. Gee???...speaking of WVU, they're #69 (and definitely NOT divine)...

Rice is probably ranked ahead of us because they beat our ass last year.

Offline Mastodon

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Rice is probably ranked ahead of us because they beat our ass last year.

And a good chunk of that Rice team has graduated.
    The poster formerly known as Blood & Thunder

HerdFans.com