Author Topic: Welcome Home Dan Dantoni  (Read 774 times)

Offline BIG HERDFAN

Welcome Home Dan Dantoni
« on: June 01, 2014, 07:51:31 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Was suppose to be on Fox 11 at 5:00pm today I thought. But after the race in Dover they never went to it? Did I miss it? Anyone know if it'll be on at another time?
    "Nobody but nobody comes into our house and pushes us around!"

HerdFans.com

Welcome Home Dan Dantoni
    « on: June 01, 2014, 07:51:31 PM »

Offline Herdfan2005

Re: Welcome Home Dan Dantoni
    « Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 08:45:34 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I was getting ready to watch it and Nascar was on.  That sucks.

Offline MUHokie07

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Junior Varsity
    • Member Since 02/2011
    « Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 09:48:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hey Herdfan2005, I assume you're in the tri-state area and if so, or if Dunk or marshallz13 or anyone else is located in tri-state area too, how hard would it be to record the special if/when it runs and upload it to Youtube for the out of towners? I know I would appreciate it. Go Herd!

Offline lovetheherd2

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 10:17:31 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hey Herdfan2005, I assume you're in the tri-state area and if so, or if Dunk or marshallz13 or anyone else is located in tri-state area too, how hard would it be to record the special if/when it runs and upload it to Youtube for the out of towners? I know I would appreciate it. Go Herd!

I'm guessing there are some copyright issues involved but if someone could convince HERDINSIDER or Herd Zone to make a podcast available -- maybe call it a Big Green perk, sin in with name and membership #...

I would love to see the segment......

Offline _sturt_

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2014, 08:43:52 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm guessing there are some copyright issues involved but if someone could convince HERDINSIDER or Herd Zone to make a podcast available -- maybe call it a Big Green perk, sin in with name and membership #...

I would love to see the segment......

Hold up. Sidebar, if I may. Something's not making sense.

"Someone?"

I would have thought this would be right down your alley given your position, LTH2. You'd given, at least me, the clear impression that you were one of the "somebodies" in the hierarchy. That's not the case?

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2014, 08:47:41 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • WVAH did a pretty good job of using social media and a scroller to tell people that the Dan D'Antoni show would air at 6:08, rather than the scheduled 5:00.  Didn't help those of us that had set to tape the show on our DVR, and instead got the end of the Dover race and a bit of a ProActive skin care commercial.   ::)
    "Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

Offline _sturt_

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2014, 08:55:36 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • WVAH did a pretty good job of using social media and a scroller to tell people that the Dan D'Antoni show would air at 6:08, rather than the scheduled 5:00.  Didn't help those of us that had set to tape the show on our DVR, and instead got the end of the Dover race and a bit of a ProActive skin care commercial.   ::)

Know what ya mean. I've just decided that anything I want to watch on a Sunday evening, I need to record for the show after the show, too. But you'd think if we can send a man to the moon, we could make a button that stations/networks could press to make our DVRs adjust, wouldn't ya?

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2014, 10:42:38 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Know what ya mean. I've just decided that anything I want to watch on a Sunday evening, I need to record for the show after the show, too. But you'd think if we can send a man to the moon, we could make a button that stations/networks could press to make our DVRs adjust, wouldn't ya?

I know, right?!  Get on that. 
    "Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

Offline _sturt_

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2014, 11:28:59 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I think technology is philly's department.  :P

Offline Herdfan2005

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2014, 11:36:09 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Oh I would upload it if I had it.  I didn't get to see it.

Offline lovetheherd2

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2014, 12:41:05 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hold up. Sidebar, if I may. Something's not making sense.

"Someone?"

I would have thought this would be right down your alley given your position, LTH2. You'd given, at least me, the clear impression that you were one of the "somebodies" in the hierarchy. That's not the case?

Thanks Stuart, clearly not the case. Long time supporter, donor and worker bee.

Know some of the somebodies but have little influence for a change like that.

Offline _sturt_

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2014, 01:03:11 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Thanks Stuart, clearly not the case. Long time supporter, donor and worker bee.

Know some of the somebodies but have little influence for a change like that.

Thanks for the clarification. Obviously, I read too much into what you said before. My bad.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2014, 01:03:11 PM »