Author Topic: CJ Burks  (Read 1432 times)

Offline BHFIOHIO

CJ Burks
« on: November 19, 2015, 07:50:56 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Does he look like he might be a Justin Edmonds quality player...later if not sooner?

HerdFans.com

CJ Burks
    « on: November 19, 2015, 07:50:56 AM »

Offline Herdmeister

Re: CJ Burks
    « Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 08:42:49 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Does he look like he might be a Justin Edmonds quality player...later if not sooner?
    Yes, he's quicker and faster than Justin.
    Today, I consider myself, the luckiest man on the face of the earth..
                   ----Lou Gehrig

Online GK4Herd

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 09:01:21 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I agree with the quickness part Herdmeister. You've seen him more than me attending all the practices, but from the games it looks like he needs to work on his shooting form. Do you get the same impression?

Offline Herdmeister

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 09:36:07 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I agree with the quickness part Herdmeister. You've seen him more than me attending all the practices, but from the games it looks like he needs to work on his shooting form. Do you get the same impression?

Agree, Gary. He is a streaky shooter. I guess in reality, most "shooters" are that way. Some days I watch him and he can't miss. The next day he can't hit the ocean.
    Today, I consider myself, the luckiest man on the face of the earth..
                   ----Lou Gehrig

Offline Herdfan2005

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 09:29:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I think once he gains some confidence he will be ok.

Offline coalherd

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2015, 09:37:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Exactly, tonight he shot an air ball and barely drew iron on another shot.  Part of this is our strategy of the "quick three" instead of a good inside out philosophy of setting up an open 3 point attempt.  We have 2 guys, at least, who have a good inside game, Taylor and Kelly, and hopefully Danny will work on this, trying to get them a shot down low or in the lane and subsequently getting Loop, Edmonds, Browning open for a good look from 3.  Its early yet, lot of good in first 25 minutes or so tonight.  Just need to find some dependable help from the bench when one of our stalwarts goes out.

Offline BHFIOHIO

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2015, 10:00:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • now you're talking...Thompson or Paneva will have to contribute a little better to rest Taylor and Kelly

HerdFans.com

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2015, 10:00:16 PM »