Author Topic: Teams with players that didn't stand for anthem NFL week 1  (Read 6582 times)

Offline QuickStrike

Re: Teams with players that didn't stand for anthem NFL week 1
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2017, 03:26:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I am a Navy veteran of the Viet Nam era. (71-75)  I served so that people could march peacefully carrying torches and chanting whatever or people could kneel during the playing of the national anthem.  That is what is great about our country that we have the freedom to do this.  What communist countries would allow you to protest like this.

Protesting or burning the flag doesn't make it right.  Why are they protesting the anthem?  Has nothing to do with any of the bull.%^&* they are claim.  This is just a stupid protest by prima donna NFL players, and part of a organized liberal agenda against Trump because he won and Hillary lost.

%^&* ALL THEM SONS-OF-BITCHES!!!

The following users thanked this post: ed swain

HerdFans.com

« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2017, 03:26:30 PM »

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2017, 03:30:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hes not a racist , there isn't enough racists that would have voted him in office , unless they also voted for Obama , which doesn't make a lick of sense .

Oh I don't have a problem with you EMan , I actually like how you can post stuff without getting all worked up (not everyone can )  , that's the only way things can get worked out .

And, I have great "respect" for you as well. It's good we can at least have an open talk without getting bent out of shape. Why not talk openly and share our feelings? I come from one side of the arena, and you the other side. For the record, it pissed me off big time when Kaepernick kneeled and didn't honor our flag. This thing is growing and getting bigger, especially after our President called players S.O.B. All he had to say is that everyone has a right to protest and leave it at that. I'm sure the issue would have died down. But Trump fed fuel to a big fire, and now it's going to be an issue each and every week. This has taken away from the game we love so well. Sometimes it's best to just "ignore ignorance" and keep a lid on it.

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2017, 03:32:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Protesting or burning the flag doesn't make it right.  Why are they protesting the anthem?  Has nothing to do with any of the bull.%^&* they are claim.  This is just a stupid protest by prima donna NFL players, and part of a organized liberal agenda against Trump because he won and Hillary lost.

Calm down brother, T.

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2017, 03:35:11 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Calm down brother, T.

I want blood in the streets bullets for all the Communists in this country!!! LOL

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2017, 03:39:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I want blood in the streets bullets for all the Communists in this country!!! LOL

LMAO,  :D, I would have never guessed, you're a revolutionary rebel! lol..

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2017, 03:52:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Eman you are no better than thise people taking a knee. You either stand for countrt or you stand with them. I think we know where you stand. You say one thing and then say but but but!!!!!!

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2017, 03:58:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Eman you are no better than thise people taking a knee. You either stand for countrt or you stand with them. I think we know where you stand. You say one thing and then say but but but!!!!!!

You know what?, you're entitled your opinion. With that said, (you mentioned not to reply to your post) ( which is fine with me) and (I definitely "WONT" reply to you.) You're just butt hurt, because I called out your buddy Trump. So let's end this now, OK?

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2017, 04:07:25 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I say youll see this at a college game soon . I wouldnt be suprised if it happens this weekend.

If Doc kicks off the team the first Marshall player that kneels for the national anthem......I will never criticize him again.  Doc will have my support for life.  Not only a disrespect to America and those that died for the country, but would also be a smack in the face of the 75 that died.  They are not at the stadium in spirit to see that disrespectful nonsense.

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2017, 04:11:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO PROPERLY PROTEST YOUR FEELINGS OF NOT LIKING LIVING IN AMERICA.

THAT WAY IS.......GET THE F.U.C.K. OUT RIGHT NOW!!!

Offline Scottyo614

« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2017, 04:39:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • College players aren't out for the anthem...

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2017, 04:41:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • College players aren't out for the anthem...

I hope not.. I hope this will go away soon and get back to playing football.
    I was tired of politics after last year and here we go again..

The following users thanked this post: CoachSkip

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2017, 05:19:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Cancel the 2018 Olympics now.  Don't give any disrespectful Commie a chance or platform to embarrass the U.S.A.  Them SONS-OF-BITCHES can go represent some Communist country.  LeBron, Curry, or any other NBA anthem protester should not be allowed to play for team U.S.A.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2017, 05:19:26 PM »

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2017, 05:41:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • Cancel the 2018 Olympics now.  Don't give any disrespectful Commie a chance or platform to embarrass the U.S.A.  Them SONS-OF-BITCHES can go represent some Communist country.  LeBron, Curry, or any other NBA anthem protester should not be allowed to play for team U.S.A.

Quickstrike you are absolutely right. Liberals are worse than communists. I am to the point I don't care what people think of me. I am not ashamed of flag, country, anti transgender, against abortion, etc.... If someone doesn't like me because of those stands, then don't speak to me. I am proud to have those stances and will not remain silent. And the ones that stand for the things that I also believe in and are to afraid to speak up, then I don't need them either. I'm tired of the left nut jobs running this country into the ground.

Offline CoachSkip

« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2017, 06:04:32 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I hope not.. I hope this will go away soon and get back to playing football.
    I was tired of politics after last year and here we go again..

EXACTLY ! Those guys can protest whatever they want , just do it on their own time , not a platform provided by their employer . Just shut up and play .
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Character , not circumstances , make the man. --- Booker T Washington
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

The following users thanked this post: ed swain, The E-Man

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2017, 08:04:40 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • There is no reason to protest the U.S. Flag and National Anthem.  Any i.diot can make up any protest reason they want and use the anthem as a platform for it.  What the hell does the anthem have to do with that i.diot QB's "protest" of some bad cops?  What the hell does the anthem have to do with whatever reason the NFL players are protesting?  You can make anything up and say you are using the anthem to protest it.  If you want to protest cops, then never call the police again.  If you are protesting because you feel oppressed, then %^&* move out of this country.  Just because you have the right to protest doesn't make it right to protest the National Anthem, or burn the American Flag.  Sick and tired of the Left and their communist tactics of them wanting freedom of speech, but they are always trying to suppress others.  I would make Sunday a %^&* patriot's day and march every %^&* commie liberal in the stadium for a %^&* public execution.  The war for the future of America needs to be fought now before it is too late!!!   

Offline ed swain

« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2017, 08:19:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quick strike I agree with your intent in your posts,but i would hope you would not use so much profanity as it seems that you are showing little respect for deity.

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2017, 10:26:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quick strike I agree with your intent in your posts,but i would hope you would not use so much profanity as it seems that you are showing little respect for deity.
    No disrespect intended.  I am pretty upset with what the crybabies have turned this country into.

Offline bighat

« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2017, 09:06:14 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • QuickStrike,  the point is you have the right to protest anyway you want except with violence.  You should understand that the way you protest the so-called liberals.

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2017, 09:42:16 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • QuickStrike,  the point is you have the right to protest anyway you want except with violence.  You should understand that the way you protest the so-called liberals.

While true.  Spoken like a true commie who uses the Constitution against America while trying to destroy it from within.  First Amendment free speech is fine, unless the Left is trying to shut down the free speech of the Right.  What else is the Left trying to destroy?  Let's see......the 2nd Amendment right to bear arms, the Electoral College, open borders for America, the removal of historical monuments, etc.  Just because a person has the right to disrespect the American flag or National Anthem does not make it right.  If people want to protest the police, then never call the police for help again.  If people want to protest "racism", then quit being racist themselves.  This protest has nothing to do with any of the reasons the players are stating.  It has to do with an organized liberal movement to RESIST and disrupt things because their candidate lost the Presidential election.   

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2017, 11:03:09 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Just because a person has the right to disrespect the American flag or National Anthem does not make it right. 

T, I've said the same thing. We're American's and even though we don't condone someone protesting our flag, it's their right that brave men and women have paid the ultimate sacrifice for anyone to do so.

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2017, 11:52:15 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Colin Kaepernick who started the whole farce of the National anthem protests was never in any way oppressed.  He was raised by upper middle class WHITE people.  There are some racist cops, but the vast majority of them are good people who just want to do their jobs, make things better, then go home to their family.  Some racists cops have committed murder.  Some innocent people have been unintentionally killed by police.  Many of the black men killed by police have been those who openly resisted arrest.  The black community owns some responsibility to get this under control.  They shouldn't accept that you can deal drugs or commit crimes, then fight with police, get yourself killed and expect the black community to protest, riot & loot while holding you up as a martyr.  Colin Kaepernick was going to have a QB offer from the Ravens, but him & his Muslim girlfriend tweeted a racist photo to Ravens management.  Now, all these other players are standing up for this piece of garbage saying they are protesting racism.  AMERICANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE CHAOS AND DISRESPECT THE LEFT IS CAUSING!! 

Offline ed swain

« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2017, 02:33:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• People should be judged by their actions,not skin color,religion or nationality.Some blacks show no respect for the law and act like jersks because they know they can get away with it and I have no respect for them,but others are proud of their country and obey the law..Some whites do the same and neither are right.I just hope before it is too late some descent owners will stop this crap.

The following users thanked this post: chris88

HerdFans.com

« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2017, 02:33:13 PM »

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2017, 03:03:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Two faced SONS-OF-BITCHES want to be all offended if Southern people want to be proud of their Southern heritage by flying the Confederate flag, then they turn around and disrespect the American flag saying it is their right to disrespect it.  They don't care if YOU ARE OFFENDED by them disrespecting the American flag.  Typical liberal communists playbook strategy to use the rules of America against America.
    « Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 03:05:23 PM by QuickStrike »

Offline bighat

« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2017, 03:31:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I am neither a commie or liberal.  But I treat far left leaning people like I treat far right leaning people, I ignore them since they can not overcome their prejudice.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2017, 03:51:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I am neither a commie or liberal.  But I treat far left leaning people like I treat far right leaning people, I ignore them since they can not overcome their prejudice.

Most people do take that position.  However, the lunatics on the left are not content with that.  They have to try to stir things by claiming all white people on the Right are racist, facist, KKK, or whatever other nonsense they come up with.  This protest resist stuff is getting old.  Most Americans including myself would probably just as soon see beat downs or bullets given.  In some places in America you would be more safe carrying a communist flag than carrying an American flag.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2017, 03:51:02 PM »