Author Topic: WWII vet, 97, takes a knee in support of anthem protests  (Read 751 times)

Offline The E-Man

WWII vet, 97, takes a knee in support of anthem protests
« on: September 25, 2017, 01:59:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  

HerdFans.com

WWII vet, 97, takes a knee in support of anthem protests
    « on: September 25, 2017, 01:59:53 PM »

Offline herdorbust

Re: WWII vet, 97, takes a knee in support of anthem protests
    « Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 02:05:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Protests are one thing. But during the national anthem is another. Is there anything racist about tje NA and the flag? Then why is that when its being done? I am ashamed of you Eman!!!!!!

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 02:34:29 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Protests are one thing. But during the national anthem is another. Is there anything racist about tje NA and the flag? Then why is that when its being done? I am ashamed of you Eman!!!!!!

Don't ashamed of me, for the last time, I'm ashamed of you, (because your reading comprehension lights are turned off!) Now for the last time, ( IM NOT CONDONING ANYONE THAT SITS DOING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM) got it? (However, it is their
    constitutional right if they wish to do so, understand?) Does it make it right
    to sit, Hell no!

Here's a post you might have missed, maybe this will help you to understand my sentiments!

Just because it's Kapernick's right to not honor the flag, does it make it right to sit doing the Anthem?, ( HELL, NO!). It's my right to desecrate the flag, does that mean I should do it?, (HELL NO!) Not honoring the flag is very "disrespectful" to the men and women who are dying defending our flag in Afghanistan, Iraq, and throughout the world. Our brave soldiers past, and present, have paid the ultimate price for our freedoms, and we as people owe them our gratitude for their services. If Kapernick lived in Cuba and protested they would throw his sorry ass up under jail as a political prisoner.

The following users thanked this post: CoachSkip

Offline CoachSkip

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 03:07:38 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • It doesn't make sense to me to protest against something that's actually giving you that right to protest .
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Character , not circumstances , make the man. --- Booker T Washington
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

The following users thanked this post: ed swain, The E-Man

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 03:13:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It doesn't make sense to me to protest against something that's actually giving you that right to protest .

I've already said, ( it doesn't make it right, just because you have a right to protest!)

Offline CoachSkip

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 03:23:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That's correct . I think its funny when people protest or speak out , they are offended that people have that same right to speak out against their position . Kinda like the Dixie Chicks didn't understand why their sales started falling after the singer ran her mouth about Bush.
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Character , not circumstances , make the man. --- Booker T Washington
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

The following users thanked this post: ed swain, The E-Man

Offline bighat

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 08:50:17 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Being a veteran, I stand, put my hand over my heart and even sing the national anthem, but in America you have a right not to do this.  Why do we have this written into our constitution if we do not support this right.  I am glad that people can express themselves in our country whatever way they want.  Do I like every protest?  No!!!

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 10:52:17 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Being a veteran, I stand, put my hand over my heart and even sing the national anthem, but in America you have a right not to do this.  Why do we have this written into our constitution if we do not support this right. I am glad that people can express themselves in our country whatever way they want.  Do I like every protest?  No!!!

First, I want to thank you for your service to our country. As I tried to explain to another poster, it's (everyone's right to protest) even though "I DO NOT CONDONE" their behavior. We have a "dictator" for a commander in chief, that doesn't understand our great Constitution"
    « Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 11:03:35 AM by The E-Man »

Offline bighat

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 11:39:20 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Mr. Trump was elected POTUS.  I respect the election process and will choke as much as I can of him.

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2017, 12:01:00 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Mr. Trump was elected POTUS.  I respect the election process and will choke as much as I can of him.

I "respect" the process as well. I was giving Trump the benefit of the doubt, until he showed me he's not Presidential.

Offline herdfan429

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2017, 12:14:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I "respect" the process as well. I was giving Trump the benefit of the doubt, until he showed me he's not Presidential.
    . He showed he wasn't presidential from the day he announced his candidacy

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2017, 12:27:20 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I "respect" the process as well. I was giving Trump the benefit of the doubt, until he showed me he's not Presidential.

Trump not Presidential?  Why because he's not a light footed, prancing, liberal racist like Obama? LOL  Mike Pence is "Presidential", but that still wouldn't really make a difference, right?  In what way was Hillary "Presidential"?  Is Maxine Waters "Presidential"?  Is Kid Rock going be be "Presidential" when he becomes a Republican Michigan Senator?  Don't really care as long as Kid kicks liberal azz and stands up for American values.
    « Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 12:29:02 PM by QuickStrike »

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2017, 12:27:20 PM »

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2017, 12:58:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Mike Pence is "Presidential", but that still wouldn't really make a difference, right? 

Wrong! I like Pence, he's a fresh of breath air way up from Trump.

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2017, 01:43:40 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Wrong! I like Pence, he's a fresh of breath air way up from Trump.

That wasn't really a question for you to answer E.  That was just about even if Trump resigned and VP Pence was made President it still wouldn't change things.  The attacks by the Left and Mainstream media would continue.  Maxine Waters already said they are coming after Pence next.  This is an organized Democrat movement to RESIST the Republicans being in power.  Nothing but a political hissy fit.

P.S.  Notice that Hillary is all of a sudden being more vocal and wearing the purple colors of the Resistance movement.
    « Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 02:07:05 PM by QuickStrike »

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2017, 03:27:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That wasn't really a question for you to answer E.  That was just about even if Trump resigned and VP Pence was made President it still wouldn't change things.  The attacks by the Left and Mainstream media would continue.  Maxine Waters already said they are coming after Pence next.  This is an organized Democrat movement to RESIST the Republicans being in power.  Nothing but a political hissy fit.

You're gonna always have that fight from both sides who ever is office. I don't think Pence would be "insulting and alienating people". I truly believe Pence would be more Presidential. True fact about Trump and there's no denying it, he's mentally unstable! for the highest office in the world.

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2017, 03:53:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You're gonna always have that fight from both sides who ever is office. I don't think Pence would be "insulting and alienating people". I truly believe Pence would be more Presidential. True fact about Trump and there's no denying it, he's mentally unstable! for the highest office in the world.

Trump = best President ever!!!  A President whose breath doesn't smell like pandering azz kiss. LOL

P.S.  I would like to see a list of exactly what people think Trump actually said that was actually "insulting and alienating" of people.  Then, I'm going to take a look at the words and context of the claims.
    « Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 03:57:52 PM by QuickStrike »

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2017, 04:07:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I agree trump is the best thing we have had as president. Im so proud of him!!!!!

Offline Scottyo614

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2017, 07:19:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You're gonna always have that fight from both sides who ever is office. I don't think Pence would be "insulting and alienating people". I truly believe Pence would be more Presidential. True fact about Trump and there's no denying it, he's mentally unstable! for the highest office in the world.

E the problem is people don't want presidential anymore. Bush and then Obama really killed a large portions desire for politics. Obama was less overt in pushing his agenda than Trump but pushed it. Think of it as Doc is the president for 16 years. 16 years of the same cliche both right and left. What people forgot was there's this middle group that really hates both parties politics so they voted for a guy who went out totally different. They voted to remove cliche ass Doc from position

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2017, 08:07:04 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • E the problem is people don't want presidential anymore. Bush and then Obama really killed a large portions desire for politics. Obama was less overt in pushing his agenda than Trump but pushed it. Think of it as Doc is the president for 16 years. 16 years of the same cliche both right and left. What people forgot was there's this middle group that really hates both parties politics so they voted for a guy who went out totally different. They voted to remove cliche ass Doc from position

Scotty very intellectual post!

Offline bighat

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2017, 09:16:04 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • No one has ever taken the presidency to the low or disrespect that Trump has.

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2017, 10:37:27 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Barney Fife said it best about President Trump,

Offline Scottyo614

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2017, 12:34:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

I would advise you to read about James Buchanan if you feel that way. That dude sucked

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2017, 12:34:06 PM »

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2017, 09:13:57 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0

The Left and the Media causes the problems.  Whatever Trump needs to do to b.itch slap them. LOL

The following users thanked this post: ed swain

HerdFans.com

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2017, 09:13:57 PM »