Author Topic: This Kiffen thing is going to be fun.....  (Read 3678 times)

Offline herd2win

This Kiffen thing is going to be fun.....
« on: October 10, 2017, 07:56:41 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He is tweeting out that FAU has the best chance to win CUSA according to some matrix...he also used Saban's rat poison comment...we have a few challenging games coming up after ODU...UTSA, USM and FAU are going to be competitive...WKU is only scoring 22 points a game now that Brohm is gone.

HerdFans.com

This Kiffen thing is going to be fun.....
    « on: October 10, 2017, 07:56:41 AM »

Offline gochneaur645

Re: This Kiffen thing is going to be fun.....
    « Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 08:52:03 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I think they're rightfully the favorites in C-USA East right now. WKU is done. It's pretty much down to us, them, and Middle. FAU also already beat the crap out of Middle.

Offline svherd

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 08:59:43 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • FAU is better than I thought. It will be a dogfight down there. If they win the league, Kiffin will be out of there in a heartbeat.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 09:15:09 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Again, if Doc can't win a CUSA title he needs to step down. Enough of taking this sh*t and not being "respected" in the worse FBS conference in all of college football. I know a lot of Herd fans were saying 8 or the gate, I'm saying either win a CUSA CHAMPIONSHIP OR BE GONE! I'm not settling for just being mediocre.

Offline MUinDE

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 09:25:37 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Again, if Doc can't win a CUSA title he needs to step down. Enough of taking this sh*t and not being "respected" in the worse FBS conference in all of college football. I know a lot of Herd fans were saying 8 or the gate, I'm saying either win a CUSA CHAMPIONSHIP OR BE GONE! I'm not settling for just being mediocre.

This mentality used to be the norm and expected. It's high time we started expecting excellence and championships again!!

The following users thanked this post: Herd at Work, The E-Man, THECHAMPISHERE

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2017, 09:29:53 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This mentality used to be the norm and expected. It's high time we started expecting excellence and championships again!!

Especially with the talent we have now, there's no "excuse" to not win a CUSA title.

Offline Scottyo614

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2017, 10:27:28 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't fear FAU maybe as much as I should. I believe in our defense

Offline MicDrass1

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2017, 11:01:37 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • FAU will be similar to Cincinnati.  We should win, Kiffen is overrated!  The FLA. heat and road focus is my worry.  We learn to light up the road it won't be a game.

Offline whf

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2017, 11:15:23 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What do you expect him to say?  We'll be just fine.

Offline lovetheherd2

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2017, 11:40:18 AM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]4

E-Man, admire your enthusiasm, passion & commitment. But when we swapped e-mails, you were going to try to back down a little to see how the W/L started out. We are 4-1, playing at home to a weaker team. If we lose homecoming, I will probably stay off this board for a couple of weeks until the flames die down.

If we win, and even though we would be 5-1, I'm sure it won't be by enough points to calm everyone's anger left over from last season but hope it will moderate some of the posts. Yes, weak opposition, but a good win on the road at Cincinnati and a good showing at NCS despite the loss.

I have seen changes & improvement, not as much in the offense as I want, but improvement. Why can't we let the season play out. Every week it's the same flames.....

Online bighat

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2017, 11:44:10 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • Just win.

Offline MUonium

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2017, 12:47:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • blah blah yak yak

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2017, 12:47:15 PM »

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2017, 01:12:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It's like someone said in a different thread. Our defense hasn't really been tested. NC St was the only team and they probably played their worst game and took us for granted the 1st half. And they scored 37 against us. Other than that we haven't played anyone with a pulse. Now I think our D is the best part of our team. But they aren't as good as some are trying to make out. We just haven't played anyone to test them other than NC St and that was 37.

Offline parshall2marshall

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2017, 02:01:12 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • It's like someone said in a different thread. Our defense hasn't really been tested. NC St was the only team and they probably played their worst game and took us for granted the 1st half. And they scored 37 against us. Other than that we haven't played anyone with a pulse. Now I think our D is the best part of our team. But they aren't as good as some are trying to make out. We just haven't played anyone to test them other than NC St and that was 37.

I agree that our D hasn't been tested. When they signed a 1-1 with NCSU that is what it meant, if you catch my meaning. The soft tackling, guys wide open on trick plays, whatever it took.

I'm telling you that our D is going to DOMINATE the rest of the season and next year. Like I said when others were predicting 4-8, 5-7, etc. that we're going to win CUSA. And we're going to win it with our D. I said we might lose to FAU but if we do we're still going to win the East. With Young back now I don't think we lose to FAU though.

p2m

The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline herd2win

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2017, 02:23:34 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • I think that this team will end up 8-4 at the worst...more likely 9-3.  I am pleased with the attitude of this team the most...I see effort and guys that are playing like a team not as individuals....I can get behind that...

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2017, 02:26:57 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • E-Man, admire your enthusiasm, passion & commitment. But when we swapped e-mails, you were going to try to back down a little to see how the W/L started out. We are 4-1, playing at home to a weaker team. If we lose homecoming, I will probably stay off this board for a couple of weeks until the flames die down.

If we win, and even though we would be 5-1, I'm sure it won't be by enough points to calm everyone's anger left over from last season but hope it will moderate some of the posts. Yes, weak opposition, but a good win on the road at Cincinnati and a good showing at NCS despite the loss.

I have seen changes & improvement, not as much in the offense as I want, but improvement. Why can't we let the season play out. Every week it's the same flames.....

I want to thank you, for your comments! Here me out on this one, OK? It's not about just how many wins Doc can achieve in CUSA. It's about winning ( A CUSA CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR, ESPECIALLY WITH THE TALENT DOC HAS) I'm not shouting at you, BTW! I capped those words to get attention about not  settling for a mere 7, 8, 9 wins and (no championship). Doc has been here way to long to only have (One Championship under his belt). You can say, I'm whining and bitching, I'm stating the facts. It's time for Doc to step up his game and win big time!

The following users thanked this post: MUinDE

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2017, 02:31:20 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I think that this team will end up 8-4 at the worst...more likely 9-3.  I am pleased with the attitude of this team the most...I see effort and guys that are playing like a team not as individuals....I can get behind that...

I'll settle for a 9-3 season as long as we win a CUSA CHAMPIONSHIP!

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2017, 02:35:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't fear FAU maybe as much as I should. I believe in our defense

To be honest Scotty, I'm more worried about our coaches Doc, and Legg, than I'am about any CUSA team. If Doc, and Legg step up their coaching, we will win a CUSA title.

Offline HerdBlizz

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2017, 02:50:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I've seen at least two post on this thread boasting about the Cincinnati win, or comparing them to a better team.  Guys  hate to have to spell it out....BUT Cincinnati is a bad team.  They are that bad.  They battle Charlotte for the bottom of football's worst team award!!!!!!  You would have thought we beat Alabama a few weeks back...   

The following users thanked this post: kpimichael

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2017, 02:59:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I've seen at least two post on this thread boasting about the Cincinnati win, or comparing them to a better team.  Guys  hate to have to spell it out....BUT Cincinnati is a bad team.  They are that bad.  They battle Charlotte for the bottom of football's worst team award!!!!!!  You would have thought we beat Alabama a few weeks back...   

I'm not going to negate that Cincy win even though they're a bad team. Cincy was actually the favorite in that game and we totally dominated them. We showed a lot of promise and what type of team we can be when we play together as a complete unit.

Offline panthersherd

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2017, 03:15:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • FAU is better than I thought. It will be a dogfight down there. If they win the league, Kiffin will be out of there in a heartbeat.

I’ve thought the same thing, a good year and he’s gone to bigger and better payday.

Offline lovetheherd2

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2017, 03:23:22 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • E-Man, admire your enthusiasm, passion & commitment. But when we swapped e-mails, you were going to try to back down a little to see how the W/L started out. We are 4-1, playing at home to a weaker team. If we lose homecoming, I will probably stay off this board for a couple of weeks until the flames die down.

Thanks to whomever gave  the two smites for my optimism about winning Saturday and getting to 5-1
     8) 8) ???

And my hopes to get to better than many, many forecast 1-11, 3-8 etc.

Anger eats at people's insides and turns their view always to the negative. Sorry for those who feel that angry. Makes each day worse.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2017, 03:23:22 PM »

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2017, 03:31:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Thanks to whomever gave  the two smites for my optimism about winning Saturday and getting to 5-1
     8) 8) ???

And my hopes to get to better than many, many forecast 1-11, 3-8 etc.

Anger eats at people's insides and turns their view always to the negative. Sorry for those who feel that angry. Makes each day worse.

I actually just gave you an applaud! because, I know how you feel about our team as a whole. I will say this much, (we're a very divided fan base right now!) I'm not going to apologize for wanting (to win championships again).
    « Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 05:53:02 PM by The E-Man »

Online tnherdfan

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • All American
    • Member Since 04/2012
    « Reply #23 on: October 10, 2017, 03:34:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• I said we might lose to FAU but if we do we're still going to win the East.

p2m
    If we lose to FAU how do we win the East? That means they have to lose 2 conference games and we have to win out.

Offline iherdya

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2017, 03:55:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • If we lose to FAU how do we win the East? That means they have to lose 2 conference games and we have to win out.

they still have to play north texas (who with a win would be in the driver's seat in the west), at western kentucky (who isn't wku of the last few years, but still decent), us, at la tech (who again isn't the lt of old, but still solid). they also have to play fiu, who isn't great, but in games like that it doesn't matter.

they beat a horrible old dominion team and a depleted mtsu team so far. they also barely slipped by a mediocre buffalo team, got blown out by navy, etc. 

HerdFans.com

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2017, 03:55:47 PM »