Author Topic: Trump and Immigration Policy  (Read 431 times)

Offline QuickStrike

Trump and Immigration Policy
« on: November 23, 2017, 11:59:02 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    MS-13 Cut Out Man’s Heart As Trump Administration Promises to Go After Gang With Everything They’ve Got
    Newsweek  Josh Saul,Newsweek

MS-13 has 10,000 members in the U.S. and 40,000 in Central America and is the only gang ever designated by the U.S. government as a “transnational criminal organization,” federal prosecutors have said in court papers.

Gang members in the U.S. send money to gang leaders in El Salvador, who use the funds to buy weapons and cell phones and even legal services for incarcerated members, prosecutors have said. The gang leaders sometimes use the cell phones to “green light” the murder of MS-13 rivals or members cooperating with law enforcement—providing two possible reasons for the Maryland park murder, though authorities said no motive has yet been established.

Remember when Liberal's heads exploded when Trump said; "Please don't be too nice.", when talking about Police arresting MS-13 gang members?  Liberals were actually taking Trump's comment to take sides with MS-13 members and try to sway American's opinions against Trump.  How the hell does this many MS-13 gang members even get into the U.S?  Let me guess.....STUPID LIBERAL POLICES!!!  After 8 years of Obama and Hillary liberal leftist Democratic types Trump is trying to make good immigration polices and clean this crap up.  I swear liberalism is a mental disease.

The following users thanked this post: ed swain

HerdFans.com

Trump and Immigration Policy
    « on: November 23, 2017, 11:59:02 AM »

Offline The E-Man

Re: Trump and Immigration Policy
    « Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 02:17:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Remember when Liberal's heads exploded when Trump said; "Please don't be too nice.", when talking about Police arresting MS-13 gang members?  Liberals were actually taking Trump's comment to take sides with MS-13 members and try to sway American's opinions against Trump.  How the hell does this many MS-13 gang members even get into the U.S?  Let me guess.....STUPID LIBERAL POLICES!!!  After 8 years of Obama and Hillary liberal leftist Democratic types Trump is trying to make good immigration polices and clean this crap up.  I swear liberalism is a mental disease.

T where have you been man? I just posted about Trump going after MS13. I love it that he's not holding back and kicking these "hoodlum th*gs" in the ass! They need to be eradicated from the USA and hopefully at their home as well. if MS 13 where in China or the Philippines , they would be shot on the spot. Again, there's some things I don't like about Trump, and some things like what he's doing now I like.

The following users thanked this post: Big Ol' Hillbilly, ed swain

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 02:27:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • T where have you been man? I just posted about Trump going after MS13. I love it that he's not holding back and kicking these "hoodlum th*gs" in the ass! They need to be eradicated from the USA and hopefully at their home as well. if MS 13 where in China or the Philippines , they would be shot on the spot. Again, there's some things I don't like about Trump, and some things like what he's doing now I like.

E.....I've seen you post against MS-13 several times.  You're not one of the liberal crazies who would side with MS-13 over Trump and his immigration polices. 

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 05:07:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • E.....I've seen you post against MS-13 several times.  You're not one of the liberal crazies who would side with MS-13 over Trump and his immigration polices.

Well, thank you! brother.. We're facing very critical times with all of the violence in our country. What are we going to do about our domestic terrorist's? The Las Vegas, Texas church killing shooters, their terrorist to just on a domestic front.

Offline CoachSkip

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2017, 11:18:36 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Those Mexican gangs have a very satanic background to them . Human sacrfice is required and they have no reservations about carrying it out . I know people laugh at the idea of satanic anything anymore but it is alive and thriving . I dont know what Trump or any President could do without actually going in (Mexico) and taking the war to them on their own turf. The idea of talking and holding hands just doesnt cut it anymore , those days are long gone . We need to get after Mexico to do something , give them a deadline , if they dont take care of the problem , the US will take care of it for them. Of course we have to take care of our drug problem too , theres a reason those guys come here to sell their product.
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Character , not circumstances , make the man. --- Booker T Washington
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 11:20:54 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well, thank you! brother.. We're facing very critical times with all of the violence in our country. What are we going to do about our domestic terrorist's? The Las Vegas, Texas church killing shooters, their terrorist to just on a domestic front.

Eman, i think what qstrike is getting at is this. Nobody ever takes up for these killers like vagas texas or anywhere else. But it seems when it is a muslim, ms13 or other illegals, most of the left run to their side in some way. It is sickening to watch the left take up for them over their own legal citizens. Kates law has been fought by the left just like sanctuary cities.

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2017, 12:05:17 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Eman, i think what qstrike is getting at is this. Nobody ever takes up for these killers like vagas texas or anywhere else. But it seems when it is a muslim, ms13 or other illegals, most of the left run to their side in some way. It is sickening to watch the left take up for them over their own legal citizens. Kates law has been fought by the left just like sanctuary cities.

I know what he was talking about. I was just making a statement, we need to address our domestic issues, like the assh*le Detroit drug dealers. They are killers, period! Bringing deadly heroin mixed with fentanyl into cities and towns that's killing a lot of people, they should be charged with murder and given max sentences. Make sure we're doing back ground checks on people that's buying a large amount of weapons and making statements about going on a killing spree. The Texas and Vegas killings may have been prevented if we had measures in place. I'm not talking about infringing on someone's second amendment rights either. I'm sure you will agree, we can do a much better job on our domestic front.

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 12:49:42 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I know what he was talking about. I was just making a statement, we need to address our domestic issues, like the assh*le Detroit drug dealers. They are killers, period! Bringing deadly heroin mixed with fentanyl into cities and towns that's killing a lot of people, they should be charged with murder and given max sentences. Make sure we're doing back ground checks on people that's buying a large amount of weapons and making statements about going on a killing spree. The Texas and Vegas killings may have been prevented if we had measures in place. I'm not talking about infringing on someone's second amendment rights either. I'm sure you will agree, we can do a much better job on our domestic front.

I agree with you 100%. But you also know how liberals take up for these mexican illegals and drug dealers etc....that is all sanctuary cities are good for, and that is people that have broken the law.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 04:17:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I agree with you 100%. But you also know how liberals take up for these mexican illegals and drug dealers etc....that is all sanctuary cities are good for, and that is people that have broken the law.

Agreed! If you come to this country and you can't abide by the laws and our way of life then you need to go back home. I was just watching a documentary of the early 1920's, 30's, even 40's, where Italian and other European immigrants were deported back home, because of their violence here in the U.S.

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust

Offline pdunn

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2017, 03:56:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Agreed! If you come to this country and you can't abide by the laws and our way of life then you need to go back home.

Just sayin': What does it mean, then, when the first act in coming to the country is crossing the border in contradiction of the law?
    « Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 05:00:49 PM by pdunn »
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2017, 12:34:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Just sayin': What does it mean, then, when the first act in coming to the country is crossing the border in contradiction of the law?

I should have explained in detail what I meant. I was making a reference to illegals  like the MS-13 gang that are causing havoc in this country.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2017, 12:34:46 PM »