Author Topic: Bielema fired  (Read 519 times)

Offline Apollo

HerdFans.com

Bielema fired
« on: November 24, 2017, 08:55:43 PM »

Offline QuickStrike

Re: Bielema fired
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 06:03:46 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    There are now vacancies at Tennessee, Florida, Mississippi and Arkansas in the SEC. It is expected Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin will be fired after Saturday's game against LSU.

Good thing the smart Mike Hamrick signed Doc to that long contract extension.  With this many HC openings in the SEC we would have surely lost Doc to one of these schools after his three 10 win seasons and turning us around from the 3-9 (that was just an aberration) season.

Offline mr_ash_1995

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 09:31:27 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Good thing the smart Mike Hamrick signed Doc to that long contract extension.  With this many HC openings in the SEC we would have surely lost Doc to one of these schools after his three 10 win seasons and turning us around from the 3-9 (that was just an aberration) season.

LOL...actually, I'm worried that an SEC school could come to Huntington and snatch MU's creative offensive coordinator.  That would really set our program back !  MU would never find another coordinator that has a one (1) page playbook and maintains the mindset of a "80s wishbone team".  I'm so scared of this becoming a reality that I may have to get a dog !   :'(
    Might as well have been showing a microwave to a caveman. - BBCARD1

Checker = D'Antoni...Pruett...Holliday...Huckabay...Chaump

The following users thanked this post: wasbarryb

Offline HERDFAN1999

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 09:41:52 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • LOL...actually, I'm worried that an SEC school could come to Huntington and snatch MU's creative offensive coordinator.  That would really set our program back !  MU would never find another coordinator that has a one (1) page playbook and maintains the mindset of a "80s wishbone team".  I'm so scared of this becoming a reality that I may have to get a dog !   :'(

Actually a wishbone or triple option is much more exciting to watch than what we run.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.  The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - - Thomas Jefferson

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995

HerdFans.com

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 09:41:52 AM »