Author Topic: SF lucky I am not Steinle's dad  (Read 784 times)

Offline chris88

SF lucky I am not Steinle's dad
« on: November 30, 2017, 11:18:05 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I would make sure that dude never made it back into the US and I would assault that lawyer for using the press conference to take shots at Trump and others vs talking about the VICTIM.

I will never step foot in that city again as long as they are a sanctuary city.
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

The following users thanked this post: ed swain

HerdFans.com

SF lucky I am not Steinle's dad
    « on: November 30, 2017, 11:18:05 PM »

Offline CoachSkip

Re: SF lucky I am not Steinle's dad
    « Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 08:24:42 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It was a political decision , nothing else. This guy has broken the law how many times now ? Its amazing to me that California sides with anyone other than their own citizens . I hope and California carrys out their plan to leave , they are their own country now as it is.

Maybe her dad could hire another illegal to take that guy out , it would be interesting to see what the jury would decide then.
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Character , not circumstances , make the man. --- Booker T Washington
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline chris88

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 08:43:35 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • And think about this.  If you were an American citizen and committed 7 felonies you would be locked up in jail for a long time.  This guy gets deported 5 times instead and then waltzes back into US where he knows he can go to a sanctuary city like Frisco and not only be protected from his previous crimes or any future crimes considered "non-violent" but also protected from federal authorities.  That is one of the most jacked up things I have ever seen in my life.

They should have shot him after he set one foot in US after his first deportation.
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 10:16:33 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • Liberals are sick people.

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2017, 02:41:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It was a political decision , nothing else. This guy has broken the law how many times now ? Its amazing to me that California sides with anyone other than their own citizens . I hope and California carrys out their plan to leave , they are their own country now as it is.

Maybe her dad could hire another illegal to take that guy out , it would be interesting to see what the jury would decide then.

Easy now coach, I feel your frustration! That dude should have never been back in this country. Even now he should be locked up for life. For all the idiots that didn't want this illegal to go to jail, I'm sure they would be singing a different tune if they had a family member who was a victim.

Offline CoachSkip

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 10:26:17 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Without a doubt. People always "feel" one way about something until it happens to them .
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline ed swain

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2017, 11:29:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It is time the military is called in a to stop this crap.we need federal law enforced and the only way to do it is to jail the leaders in sanctuary cities and lock the left wing radical Judges up and throw away the key.Lets either jail the illegal criminals or send them to Gitmo.and throw away the key.

Offline herdfan429

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 06:46:17 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Blame the prosecution for not fighting for the manslaughter charge. There’s no way murder should have ever been brought up on the charge sheet since the bullet ricocheted off the ground a few feet from him. The manslaughter charge would have been much easier to prove.

Offline NoPuntIntended

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2017, 09:02:49 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Blame the prosecution for not fighting for the manslaughter charge. There’s no way murder should have ever been brought up on the charge sheet since the bullet ricocheted off the ground a few feet from him. The manslaughter charge would have been much easier to prove.
    Point taken.  But it is within the purview of the jury to find the defendant guilty of a lesser crime (e.g. murder to manslaughter).

Offline ed swain

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2017, 12:54:35 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • In SF the jury will always come up with the same verdict,not guilty regardless of the evidence,if the accused is not a citizen.

Offline herdfan429

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2017, 07:10:32 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Point taken.  But it is within the purview of the jury to find the defendant guilty of a lesser crime (e.g. murder to manslaughter).
    . Only if the case was made and they blew their load on 1st degree murder charge and brandishing a weapon.  I can’t fault the jury for this one when the prosecutors were incompetent

Offline NoPuntIntended

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2017, 08:15:22 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • . Only if the case was made and they blew their load on 1st degree murder charge and brandishing a weapon.  I can’t fault the jury for this one when the prosecutors were incompetent
    I do not believe that is legally the case. My point is that you should fault the jury to whatever extent you would fault yourself if you were to let him walk.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2017, 08:15:22 AM »

Offline herdfan429

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2017, 06:07:44 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I do not believe that is legally the case. My point is that you should fault the jury to whatever extent you would fault yourself if you were to let him walk.

Politico has a piece out from an alternate juror on the case. You should read it.
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/06/kate-steinle-murder-trial-jury-didnt-botch-216016
    « Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 06:51:54 AM by herdfan429 »

Offline NoPuntIntended

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2017, 07:42:23 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Politico has a piece out from an alternate juror on the case. You should read it.
    https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/06/kate-steinle-murder-trial-jury-didnt-botch-216016
    I may have mistakenly conveyed that I believe the fault lies only with the jury. I don't. But I do believe the jury has some fault here.

Offline chris88

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2017, 10:15:11 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't blame the jury. How can you when you didn't sit through the trial and see and hear the evidence. But she would be alive today if not for the federal defying sanctuary policy of SF. 

Now Jerry Brown is blaming the fires on global warming and taken a sudden interest in God for political purposes. I pray they get that situation under control but politicians from any party that use anything bad to further their agenda even without any facts are sickening.  I noticed once the pipe bomb in NYC this morning was shown to not be a threat that Deblasio and Cuomo rushed out to have a news conference.

Thankfully for the USA, the justice department has the multiple felon in KS case and has charged him so he won't be a threat to anyone else anytime soon.

Offline CoachSkip

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2017, 03:02:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Its comical when there was flooding in Texas , libs said it was because most people there voted for Trump , they were getting what they deserved . With California burning , why isnt there conservatives saying the same thing ? J Brown getting religious is quite comical.  His policies arent exactly religious friendly .All the politicians , on both sides that use religion are going to be in for a rude awakening when their time comes.
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t

The following users thanked this post: chris88, The E-Man

HerdFans.com

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2017, 03:02:48 PM »