Author Topic: That well known racist tree  (Read 285 times)

Offline CoachSkip

That well known racist tree
« on: December 20, 2017, 09:07:32 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I tell you what , whitey better be on the ball , first it was Jingle Bells , now its the trees , I think they are onto us . The thing is , the black people I know when they read stuff like this , just shake their head .

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/local/palm-springs/2017/12/18/palm-springs-remove-trees-blocking-historically-black-area-city-golf-course/961478001/

Im sure they have thought about just how much theyre property taxes will go up since they will now  have a view of the golf course . The city will get that money back somehow . I think they look pretty darn good . I wonder if any tree hugger groups will protest ?
    « Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 09:09:03 PM by CoachSkip »
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Character , not circumstances , make the man. --- Booker T Washington
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

HerdFans.com

That well known racist tree
    « on: December 20, 2017, 09:07:32 PM »

Offline Apollo

Re: That well known racist tree
    « Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 11:48:55 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This is beyond FUBAR....they want the current trees down not only because they're racist, but they obstruct views of the golf course and mountains and then they say this...

Residents, led by real estate agent Trae Daniel, who moved into the neighborhood 14 years ago, have made four demands of the city. They include: removing the trees; building a 6-foot privacy wall for residents who want it; installing netting or something similar to prevent errant golf balls from flying into residents' yards; and planting new trees similar to those seen along other parts of the course.

They think those trees bring down property value but butt ass ugly fence and nets would bring it up? So get rid of racist trees for non-racist trees? The trees are blocking errant golf balls but let's cut them down. Oh wait, now we need something to stop the errant golf balls...lets put up nets and plant trees....unreal. This country has gone to the shitter.

Offline CoachSkip

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 10:16:32 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Its gotten out of hand . With it getting to this point , it minimizes actual cases of racism , against black , asians , whites or any other race thats out there , that need to be corrected .

I seen today that the new iphonex cant distinguish between Chinese people so guess what , thats racist . Its beyond silly .
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Character , not circumstances , make the man. --- Booker T Washington
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

HerdFans.com

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 10:16:32 PM »