Author Topic: GAME THREAD MU vs ODU  (Read 1686 times)

Offline dwaynehinkle

Re: GAME THREAD MU vs ODU
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2022, 09:08:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That blown alleyoop made me sick to my stomach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The following users thanked this post: herdfan129

HerdFans.com

« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2022, 09:08:54 PM »

Offline coalherd

« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2022, 09:09:28 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Marshall playing more aggressively to start the 2nd half and Jeff Jones calls a TO to stop a possible run and to light a fire under his team, what a novel concept!!!

Not for a genuine D1 Coach!  Obviously Jones, unlike Danny, doesn't take several naps during the game!!

Offline coalherd

« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2022, 09:19:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • Apparently, OAK is doing, to trying to do, his best Miladinovich imitation!

Online Garbanjo

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Assistant Coach
    • Marco's Den Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #53 on: February 03, 2022, 09:19:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • For the life of me I cannot understand why he can't see that Kinsey is not a 1 or 2 guard ( I don't give a damn about the NBA) and that Goran just slows the game down. This game "may" have been a little bit different if we had started either Early/Braun and put Goran on the bench.

Painful

Dude ain?t a 1 or a 2

Totally changing the O to feature him was unbelievably stupid

It?s over

The following users thanked this post: carolinaherdfan, wlf, herdfan129

Offline coalherd

« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2022, 09:22:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Trice is clearly demonstrating the difference between the caliber of "big time" ball like at Kansas State where he once played, and the caliber of ball played at obscure schools like Marshall.  Bigger, stronger, faster, more physical and agressive!!  Devours the slower, weaker, and softer "big men" like we have at MU!!

Offline whf

« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2022, 09:23:28 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • Anyone who lets their team suffer a 19 0 run doesn't deserve to be a D1 coach. PERIOD.

The following users thanked this post: Flat Tire 2, herdfan129

Offline whf

« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2022, 09:25:40 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Kinsey should not be playing in this game.

Offline coalherd

« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2022, 09:28:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Ten minutes left in the game and ODU still has a 20+ point lead.  Danny, you can't trade baskets down 20!  Need some D stops.  Oh, what's that? You don't worry about the Defensive part of the game!  Never have, Never will!!

Offline mu79grad

« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2022, 09:30:00 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The color analyst must be getting paid by the word.  He is beyond annoying.

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, Johns1124

Offline Rockin Herd Fan

« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2022, 09:33:17 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

I think the color analyst is as frustrated watching a team that is so fundamentally unsound as this Marshall team.  He keeps talking about what Marshall should be doing and they continue not to do it.

The following users thanked this post: coalherd, herdfan129

Offline Stripeshrt

« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2022, 09:33:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Seriously Dude? Could u find ANYTHING interesting about this sh6T show if you were announcing?

Offline coalherd

« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2022, 09:37:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Yeah, but he's still astute enough to note how our coach just stands with his arms crossed while his team is just imploding on the floor!!

The following users thanked this post: miltonherdfan

HerdFans.com

« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2022, 09:37:36 PM »

Offline RollingThunder80

« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2022, 09:43:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • There are just too many issues to even point them all out but the mere fact we are
    Going to play goran 15-20 minutes tells me multiple coaches should be fired after this game.

The following users thanked this post: miltonherdfan, herdfan129

Offline RollingThunder80

« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2022, 09:46:21 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Seriously Dude? Could u find ANYTHING interesting about this sh6T show if you were announcing?
    [/quote

There is literally not one positive to take from this mess of a performance. 

The following users thanked this post: Stripeshrt

Offline thunderingon

« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2022, 09:47:26 PM »
  • [Like]2
  • [Dislike]0
  • Yeah, but he's still astute enough to note how our coach just stands with his arms crossed while his team is just imploding on the floor!!

Y?all need to notice how much Coal posts when we lose and then go back and look at the thread from the UAB game and after.  He gets so much pleasure when the Herd loses. Shameless.

Offline coalherd

« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2022, 09:49:20 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]2
  • Y?all need to notice how much Coal posts when we lose and then go back and look at the thread from the UAB game and after.  He gets so much pleasure when the Herd loses. Shameless.

OK, thunderingbum, you've spouted off; now firmly return your LIPS to Danny's A$$!!!

Offline Rockin Herd Fan

« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2022, 09:49:39 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm sitting here wondering why I watched the whole game?  What an absolutely awful performance!!!

Offline Herdiowa

« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2022, 09:50:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Y?all need to notice how much Coal posts when we lose and then go back and look at the thread from the UAB game and after.  He gets so much pleasure when the Herd loses. Shameless.
    Look I like Dan but the college game with the transfer portal has left him in the dust.   Coal or no Coal anyone can see the things he is pointing out.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, forphase1, miltonherdfan, herdfan129

Offline coalherd

« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2022, 09:53:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • None of our bigs have an inkling or idea about the fundamentals of rebounding, boxing out, etc.  3 green jerseys underneath with one ODU player, and they get the rebound, then another, and another.  That includes guys like Touissant, and even OAK tonight.  A Coaching flaw, deficiency for sure on this MU staff.

Offline RollingThunder80

« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2022, 09:54:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Coal is not wrong in his overall assessment of this team and coaches. We are flat out terrible and I have no clue how we beat UAB. They must be thoroughly ashamed of themselves I would imagine.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, miltonherdfan, herdfan129

Offline coalherd

« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2022, 09:55:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Post game wrap up show on CBSsports.  First comment on tonight's game:  "CUSA is a TRANSFER league"!  Apparently, Danny D did NOT get the Memo!  Or maybe just fell asleep before he could read much of it!!  WHAT A JOKE!!

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, herdfan129

Offline thunderingon

« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2022, 09:58:44 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Coal is not wrong in his overall assessment of this team and coaches. We are flat out terrible and I have no clue how we beat UAB. They must be thoroughly ashamed of themselves I would imagine.

I dont care if he is wrong or right.  I?m just very cautious around people who want you to fail. The dude has nothing to say during a good game and win?but take a look at this thread.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2022, 09:58:44 PM »

Offline thunderingon

« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2022, 10:01:25 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • OK, thunderingbum, you've spouted off; now firmly return your LIPS to Danny's A$$!!!

You know it?s true. You can?t stay off of this board during a loss.  I looked for your inout after Saturday?s game?nothing that I found.  Not even a Go Herd! Or a good win or fun game?nothing. You want us to fail and because of that I don?t really care what you have to say.

Offline miltonherdfan

« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2022, 10:10:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Post game wrap up show on CBSsports.  First comment on tonight's game:  "CUSA is a TRANSFER league"!  Apparently, Danny D did NOT get the Memo!  Or maybe just fell asleep before he could read much of it!!  WHAT A JOKE!!

he offered 3 guys

Offline coalherd

« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2022, 10:14:34 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You know it?s true. You can?t stay off of this board during a loss.  I looked for your inout after Saturday?s game?nothing that I found.  Not even a Go Herd! Or a good win or fun game?nothing. You want us to fail and because of that I don?t really care what you have to say.

So you want more of the same?  Pathetic exhibits of what is supposed to be college basketball!  Coach D expected that this would be one of the, if not the, best teams he's had at MU!  Well, obviously he's miscalculated!  You can sit there and accept it, and suffer.  Or you can speak up.  Personally, i don't like to see my alma mater dragged through the mud, embarrassed, etc., no matter with event, endeavor, sport, etc.  Don't care for my comments, then, hint, "Don't read!".

HerdFans.com

« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2022, 10:14:34 PM »