Author Topic: Tuesday Nov. 5, 2024 will be this country's greatest battle of good vs. evil  (Read 668 times)

Offline gochneaur645

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Talking of course about the Mountain State Derby.

Grassie confirmed in Parkersburg the home match against WVU will be the regular season finale and on election night. He also apparently has a 7-year handshake deal to stay at Marshall.

https://x.com/HerdThoughts/status/1798452845437653350

HerdFans.com

Online Flat Tire 2

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Grassie will be 46 in September. Seven more years would put him 53 when the new contract expires. I would bet he retires at Marshall like another great "minor" sport coach Jack Cook. Go Herd.

The following users thanked this post: carolinaherdfan, parshall2marshall, svherd

Offline herdfan93

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Grassie will be 46 in September. Seven more years would put him 53 when the new contract expires. I would bet he retires at Marshall like another great "minor" sport coach Jack Cook. Go Herd.

Let's hope so!

Offline cuthbertdavies

• Rookie
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I enjoyed the game, it was great.

Offline svherd

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • WVU will be very good again. We better kick their tails!

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, carolinaherdfan

Offline sardistim

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I hate it?s not on a Saturday.  Will have to miss it. 😢

Offline coalherd

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Talking of course about the Mountain State Derby.

Grassie confirmed in Parkersburg the home match against WVU will be the regular season finale and on election night. He also apparently has a 7-year handshake deal to stay at Marshall.

https://x.com/HerdThoughts/status/1798452845437653350

The PERFECT OPPORTUNITY for Grassie and his Kelly-Green clad Warriors to register a big "W" and send the denizens from the "Evil Empire" back to the "Hole of Oblivion" along with their leader, in his swan song year, DARTH GEE, with their tails dragging behind in the dust!!!

HerdFans.com